Do you ever wonder why do we seldom eat more fruits & veggies in our daily diet?
Well, I guess, all we have to do is just to try some tips to focus more on fruits & veggies.
So, I just want to share a little bit of tips and more practical tips for us to practice. Happy trying guys!
HOW TO FOCUS ON FRUITS & VEGGIES
Firstly, you don’t have to count the amount to enjoy fresh fruit and vegetables. It is generally safe to eat as much as you want, whenever you want. The high water and fiber content in most fresh fruits and vegetables makes them hard to overeat. In fact, you will feel full long before you have overdone it on the calories.
- Eat vegetables raw or steamed, not fried or breaded.
- Dress them with herbs and spices or a little olive oil or cheese for flavor.
- Add nuts and cheese to salads but be careful to not to overdo it.
- Use low-fat salad dressings, such as the one which is made from olive oil.
- Pour a little less cereal into your morning bowl to make room for some fruits such as kiwi, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, or sliced bananas.
- Indirectly, you will have a full bowl of wonderful food but with a lower calorie count.
- Try to replace some of the meat, chicken or cheese in your sandwich with healthier vegetables choices such as lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts, cucumbers, or even avocado.
- Instead of a high-calorie snack, like chips and dip, you can simply try baby carrots, cherry tomatoes or celery.
- Add more vegetables to your favorite main courses to make your dish taste better.
- Try starting your meal with a salad or soup to help fill you up and feel full, so you will eat less of the rest of your meals.
Thank you for reading loves <3